Tuesday 3 May 2011

Now on Twitter

I'm now on Twitter, find me @nrod2012.  For those of you not on Twitter, you don't need to join to be able to see what I put up, the last five tweets I make will be on the Twitter feed on the left.  What's the difference between Twitter and the Blog?  The blog will give way more detail, Twitter will just tell you how often I'm #verytired.  As I've mentioned before, you can receive my blog updates via email by filling in your address to the bar on the left.

No other major news so far this week.  Just getting back to basics with my training, long miles and heavy work.  As there has been no let up since some racing pieces last week, I'm feeling fatigued and diabetic.

Shout out to all at Atos Origin, thanks for continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment