Tuesday 10 May 2011

Team Announcement Tomorrow

 (I'm far left, talking to Peter Wiersum - the Dutch national cox)

It's been a few days since I've updated the blog, apologise for that.  I've been training hard, trying to recover from some tough racing and working on a few projects.  Tomorrow will be the public announcement of the GB Rowing Team competing at the first of three World Cup races.

The World Cup Series is held in May/June/July each year.  Generally held in Europe, it consists of three separate events (roughly one each month and usually culminating at Lucerne, Switzerland).  Last year I won a gold [Bled] and bronze [Munich] medal at the first two events.  For a round-up of last season you can view a previous post by clicking here.

I will post in more detail about selections tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment