Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

Two very unusual things happened today, a Royal Wedding and I was given 4 x £5 notes out of the cash machine.  As most people in the world will know, today was the marriage of William and Kate - but for those outside the UK, you won't know that coming across a cash machine with £5 notes in is very rare.



My Auntie Marie is also having a surprise birthday party in Leeds tonight.  She thought she was going to Karaoke, but thankfully she won't be hitting the mic and instead will be hitting the Irish Centre.  Due to training I wasn't able to make the journey up, but I'm sure it won't be noticed too much as my granny will be tearing up the dance floor like a JCB.  As with any girl over the age of 21, they don't really like to let their age be known so I won't spill the beans (all I will say is that it begins with a 5 and ends in a 0).

I've had a tough week racing and certainly feeling very drained now.  I will be able to update further over the next week or so.

And finally, any readers called Will or Kate will be pleased to know that they can get into London Zoo for free at any point over this long weekend.  It's all part of the Zoological Society of London celebration of the Royal Wedding.  Hopefully Prince Harry will marry someone called Nathaniel...

No comments:

Post a Comment