Friday 17 December 2010

Injections done.


My time with Dr Keith has come to an end.  For the past month I have strolled down Harley Street alongside all shapes and sizes, each paying big bucks getting who knows what done, to get sclerosing injections.  They are injections into my lumbar spine, designed to "tighten the guy ropes" to give stability to an irritated disc.  By the end of the Christmas period I should be dancing like this.

The injection itself was uncomfortable and the whole area is feeling pretty sore right now but it should all be ok by tomorrow evening.

Training today went ok, I've been holding off illness for the past few days so I have had to make sure I have a good recovery strategy for after sessions.  I'll get some good sleep this evening and hopefully wake up feeling stronger in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment